YouTrack from JetBrains is a web-based, keyboard-centric bug and issue tracker. It offers fantastic time savings for both bug submitters and development teams. Its lightning-fast bug reporting is complemented with powerful native-language-like search queries and batch operations on multiple issues from the command window.
With YouTrack you can:
- Search for bugs and issues using native-language-like query syntax, aided by intelligent query completion.
- Modify multiple issues at the same time from the command window.
- Use extensive keyboard support, with all major functionality accessible from anywhere via easy-to-learn shortcuts.
- Create and manage custom attributes, and adjust their visibility.
- Perform batch operations programmatically with YouTrack REST API.
- Tune visibility for individual issues that might contain non-public data.
- Post issues from any web page - without even opening YouTrack, via the 'Create Issue' bookmarklet.
- Import existing projects from Jira 3.x- 4.x.
- Integrate with JIRA, TeamCity, OpenID, and LDAP.
Get a free 60-day trial!
YouTrack is available in three editions:
- Starter Edition: Best fit for small teams; limited to 10 projects and 10 user accounts; doesn't support LDAP authentication
- Professional Edition: Ideal for medium teams; limited to 20 projects and 20 user accounts; doesn't support LDAP authentication;
- Enterprise Edition: Everything a large team needs; full functionality for any number of projects and users;
All editions come with 1 year of free technical support and upgrades.
Issue Tracker YouTrack is a free software application from the Management & Distribution subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-06-28. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Other, Mac OS X, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Unix, Linux, Java.
Issue Tracker YouTrack (version 4.0) has a file size of 73.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 389 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.